Menu

Midnight was spectacular!

Midnight was spectacular! We are in a small town in the German mountains - we are deep in snow, in a tiny town that does not even have a traffic light. So midnight hits and all of the sudden there are fireworks everywhere! from every street and farm. It was so amazing and reminded me of my childhood - before they caged all fireworks presentations.

There must have been 30 teens and parents too on our little street - it lasted for 45 minutes. That a great memory for the kids.

I hope you all have a beautiful new year celebration!

Midnight was spectacular! We are in a small town in the German mountains - we are deep in snow, in a tiny town that does not even have a traffic light. So midnight hits and all of the sudden there are fireworks everywhere! from every street and farm. It was so amazing and reminded me of my childhood - before they caged all fireworks presentations.

There must have been 30 teens and parents too on our little street - it lasted for 45 minutes. That a great memory for the kids.

I hope you all have a beautiful new year celebration!

Wow...a tiny town in the mountains of Germany? Could it be any more picturesque? I am jealous. :D