Menu

Do any of you celebrate St. Lucia Day on the 13th? We celebrated late...

This year my daughter said she was really stressed out by the thought and didn't want to serve me in bed this year. But she wanted to do something special for me so she made waffle mix the night before so all I had to do was pour it on the iron when I got up in the morning. For the last couple of years though she enjoyed getting all dressed up and bringing me breakfast. No candles here either, though, but she had a wreath and a sash.

This year my daughter said she was really stressed out by the thought and didn't want to serve me in bed this year. But she wanted to do something special for me so she made waffle mix the night before so all I had to do was pour it on the iron when I got up in the morning. For the last couple of years though she enjoyed getting all dressed up and bringing me breakfast. No candles here either, though, but she had a wreath and a sash.

It will be quite a few years before my daughter can serve her mother breakfast in bed. :lol: I say make traditions however they work for your family. I think it was a great idea for your daughter to make waffle mix the night before! We've been celebrating in the evening with my family, so we don't do the full tradition, either, even with my older niece.