Menu

CD suggestions ???

Looking for music as an alternative to Taylor Swift. Dd loves her music, and while I like the music, I'm not crazy about some of the lyrics and they seem to be getting worse.

Any Christian country artists you can recommend? She likes some Christian rock, but prefers the softer rock or country. Any specific CD's you can recommend?

Thank you!!! :)

Many of the 9th grade girls I had in Sunday School really like Point of Grace, Rebecca St. James, Natalie Grant, Barlow Girl, Mercy Me, Casting Crowns, Nichole Nordeman, Kerrie Roberts, Britt Nicole, Francesca Battistelli, Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Chris Tomlin.

Thank you! These are the ones I'm looking for, but not being familiar with their albums, (are they still called albums? :lol:) I don't know which of their CD's are the better ones. I was looking at Steven Curtis Chapman, and there are so many available. :001_huh:

If anyone is familiar with their CD's and can help to narrow down the options a bit, that would be great!

Thank you for this great list Yannah! :)

Thank you! These are the ones I'm looking for' date=' but not being familiar with their albums, (are they still called albums? :lol:) I don't know which of their CD's are the better ones. I was looking at Steven Curtis Chapman, and there are so many available. :001_huh:

If anyone is familiar with their CD's and can help to narrow down the options a bit, that would be great!

Thank you for this great list Yannah! :)[/quote']

You are very welcome. Here are some of the CD's that I know of from them. Some we own and some my dd really wants. LOL.

Kerrie Roberts: Kerrie Roberts

Francesca Battistelli: My Paper Heart

Casting Crowns: Until the Whole World Hears

Mercy Me: The Generous Mr. Lovewell; Almost There

Natalie Grant: Love Revolution; Awaken

Britt Nicole: The Lost Get Found

Steven Curtis Chapman: Beauty Will Rise

Point of Grace: 24

Barlow Girl: Another Journal Entry

Hope these help some!

Looking for music as an alternative to Taylor Swift. Dd loves her music' date=' and while I like the music, I'm not crazy about some of the lyrics and they seem to be getting worse.

Any Christian country artists you can recommend? She likes some Christian rock, but prefers the softer rock or country. Any specific CD's you can recommend?

Thank you!!! :)[/quote']

I like Taylor Swift, but to a point!:001_smile: Here are the artists I love to listen to and they are so great:

Britt Nicole

Francesca Battestelli

Barlow Girl

Meredith Andrews

Casting Crowns

Natalie Grant

Chris Tomlin

Brandon Heath

and alot more! If I were to pick my three favorites, they would be Britt Nicole, Meredith Andrews and Francesca Battelstelli.

Hope this helps and if you need more suggestions let me know!