Menu

Blender/ Food Processor Recommendations Please

I would like to find a great food processor that I can also use as a blender or visa versa. I'd like to be able to use it to occasionally knead dough or chop ice but would primarily use it for things like shredding cheese, chopping a cup or so of nuts or veggies at a time, or pureeing hummus or salad dressing.

So far I've owned an okay blender and a terrible food processor, so I have no idea where to even start looking for a decent one. Any help would be breatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would like to find a great food processor that I can also use as a blender or visa versa. I'd like to be able to use it to occasionally knead dough or chop ice but would primarily use it for things like shredding cheese, chopping a cup or so of nuts or veggies at a time, or pureeing hummus or salad dressing.

So far I've owned an okay blender and a terrible food processor, so I have no idea where to even start looking for a decent one. Any help would be breatly appreciated. Thanks!

We have the Blendtec blender that can do much of what you want. I don't know if that's the suggestion you were looking for.

I love my Cuisinart. I had a cheaper brand a couple years before this one which went kaput after a year...rattled and couldn't handle much of anything. The Cuisinart I got during a holiday sale a few years back and it's been a workhorse. Quiet, efficient and does all the things you listed above :) Actually, I will say I don't think it chops ice very well but that might be me...I've never been able to chop ice well- blender, processor, nada :glare: