Menu

wet erase vs dry erase

Punchie

It depends on what you are doing at the time...

Wet erase if you want it to stay for more than a day. Dry erase if you are doing one page at a time and will erase right away.

I never thought about that!!! That would be a great way to save ink. But, knowing my kids, the page protectors wouldn't last that long, and the cost of the protectors would outweigh the cost of ink/paper...

We mostly use dry erase. Sometimes we use wet erase, because they seem to be finer points and sometimes that really helps (I am thinking of the end of Miquon).

Tylianna-

I just cut off the side of the page protector and slip it around the workbook page they are working on, then move it to the next when they are done. That way I only need a couple page protectors and I don't have to take apart the work books.

Tylianna-

I just cut off the side of the page protector and slip it around the workbook page they are working on, then move it to the next when they are done. That way I only need a couple page protectors and I don't have to take apart the work books.

That is BRILLIANT!!!! THANKS!!!!