Menu

What is it with me and critters?!?

Guest Cindie2dds

Guest Cindie2dds

Okay, first the snake in my house a couple of days ago, now this ~

My girlfriend offered to watch our girls while we took my parents out for dinner (it was my father's birthday last week). After we dropped them off, I opened up the glove box and there was a momma and four baby mice snug and warm in there. Well, of course, I slammed it shut, screamed as loud as I could, jumped out of the car and left my dh in the middle of the street with an open door. I ran back to my friend's house where she got some gloves for Gary. He found two of the babies and put them in the grass, then she got some glue pads to put in our car. We took her car to the restaurant to meet my parents. When we got back to pick the girls up, there was another baby on one of the glue pads. Gary put it in the grass with the others. Still missing the mom and a baby. I had to ride home in the front seat. My feet never touched the ground.

Again, ewww, ick, yuck! What is it with me and critters!?! :glare:

I can't believe you got back into the car!! :svengo:

I would not have been able to sit there. :willy_nilly:

Last week there were mice in my house! And the week before that 1 (I think it was the mommy) :tongue_smilie:

Ds went to walk into the mudroom and there was a baby mouse walking and chewing!:eek: ds made a loud noise :lol: but the mouse just looked at him and kept walking! :willy_nilly:

You are brave.