Menu

Women of SNL (so embarassed!) :)

Ok, I saw a bit of the Women of SNL show a couple of weeks ago, and there was a funny sketch I'd never seen before. I don't know who was in it, or ANYTHING. I'd love to find it online and show it to my husband. I just laughed to hard. (I think it must be from the last 5 or 6 years, shockingly.)

It's a simple concept. Fancy living room. Man answers phone, woman is in room, does not want to talk to person on the line. The entire skit is the woman making pantomime of telling what the man to say, and the excuses he's supposed to use, claiming the woman is not there, where she had gone, when she will be back. It just becomes more and more absurd and it's quite manic. Very funny. To me :)

Anyone have any idea who was in this?

What? SNL snuck into my house and filmed me and my husband?? :smilielol5:

My husband is a huge fan of the Colonel Angus skit. :D Did you try searching YouTube?

I can't imagine why anyone would dislike the Colonel :lol:

OK, I've got a place to start, I'm googling like mad for Alec Baldwin and SNL skits. . . Shwetty balls keeps coming up. Of course. I haven't found the one I'm looking for yet. Thanks for the help, I'll find it yet!