Menu

Probably a long shot lol... but pop quiz! Do you recognize...

That's funny...he'll probably pop up everywhere now. You'll become, like, a Lil Wayne expert. hehe.

And my husband is appreciative of the compliment on his work!

My avatar is a face painting he did for me for Halloween. It's a cherry blossom tree face painting, and we put some fake flowers in my hair. I'll attach a picture of it so you can see it bigger/closer up :)

Oh that is beautiful! I had tried to click on your avatar to get a larger picture, but all it did is bring up some statistics. :lol: Your thumbnail works much better. :)

That's very pretty!!! Until I saw it larger I thought it was a Picasso inspired face painting (which I thought was cool).

Oh that is beautiful! I had tried to click on your avatar to get a larger picture' date=' but all it did is bring up some statistics. :lol: Your thumbnail works much better. :)[/quote']

Thank you both :) It was taken this Halloween, so just a week ago really, and it was the first photo of myself I ever posted on this site, as it is the only (more recent) picture of myself that I ever liked enough to do so LOL...