Menu

Moving to NJ

You poor thing! :D

You'll be way south of me, but in a very nice area. Still, Jersey is Jersey and we pay out the teeth for it. :glare:

I think there are a bunch of homeschoolers down there and many coops-at least that's what I hear.

google homeschooling groups in south Jersey?

Can't help you w/homeschool, but we were at McGuire until 3/08. They were in the processing of privatizing/rebuilding the onbase housing at that time. The gym is nice. There's an arts and crafts centre on Dix. You can get some yummy local produce from roadside stands. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere, but there's a lot of traffic - we lived 8 mi away in Pemberton and it took over 20 min to get to base. If you plan to live off base, scout the area well. I would try to avoid Pemberton and Browns Mills, personally.

I know it's been a while, but I could try to answer questions related to the base / military life / etc... in that area.

more information about support groups and coops.

Jersey is actually a pretty nice state. :001_smile:

I'm not familiar with your area (I live in north Jersey), but there are many cool and interesting things to do. Enjoy.

We just found out we will move to NJ in May.

I will live on our close to the Airforce Base and Ft. Dix.

We will be looking for a Christian Coop and support group.

If anyone knows of family-intergrated church that would be a bonus.