Menu

I had an endometrial biopsy today, is this normal?

He didn't tell me what to expect afterwards other then some cramping and some bleeding.

The procedure was unexpected so I did not take anything prior to it.

But I have had a sharp pain on my lower right pelvic area that comes and goes. It is located kind of off to my left of my right hipbone. Like a crampy sharp pain.

Is this normal?

I took some Ibuprofren but it has not helped.

I hope it comes back normal and that you mend quickly.

Yes, only a man would come up with this procedure. Think about this, if the test for testicular cancer was to smash an man's ***** flat in a vice, medical technology would rapidly progress beyond the testiculargram to some sort of far less painful and much more dignified diagnostic procedure.

I also blame men for corsets, bras, pantyhose, the shaving of legs and armpits, make-up, speculums, ultrasounds that require a pregnant woman to drink 48 ounces of water and hold it forever while the technician runs late and the child in question uses said bladder for a soccer ball, eyebrow plucking, lip waxing, and bikinis....this is just to name a few of their hairbrained ideas!

Get some rest for certain and remember "chocolate has magical healing powers".

Faith

I hope it comes back normal and that you mend quickly.

Yes, only a man would come up with this procedure. Think about this, if the test for testicular cancer was to smash an man's ***** flat in a vice, medical technology would rapidly progress beyond the testiculargram to some sort of far less painful and much more dignified diagnostic procedure.

I also blame men for corsets, bras, pantyhose, the shaving of legs and armpits, make-up, speculums, ultrasounds that require a pregnant woman to drink 48 ounces of water and hold it forever while the technician runs late and the child in question uses said bladder for a soccer ball, eyebrow plucking, lip waxing, and bikinis....this is just to name a few of their hairbrained ideas!

Get some rest for certain and remember "chocolate has magical healing powers".

Faith

:iagree::lol::lol::lol:

and thank you. I am feeling a little better now!! Thanks for the laugh:D