Menu

WWE & FLL not duplicated

kidswife

The FLL that just came out (separate books for 1 & 2) are basically just reformatting them into separate, larger paperback books. I thought the same as you, but there are very minimal changes. I purchased the new FLL 2 (I own the original combined version), and there is almost no difference other than the larger, paperback format and improved visual formatting of the pages.They are much easier to read because there is more space. Also, the picture narrations are now real pieces of art. The copywork etc. did not change in the new editions. I use FLL2 with WWE2, and we skip some of the copywork, depending on where we are that day in WWE. Overall, I think they work great together.

Monalisa,

I watched the youtube video link Dawn E posted and she says that a revision of FLL is coming out in the Fall of 2010. Is that latest revision what you have. In the video, she says that it would not duplicate the exercises in WWE. Is this not really the case?

Thanks!