Menu

Free audio books

I came across this last night. The bottom link "TumbleReadables" has classics audios. The Tumblebooks for younger kids has picture books in Spanish, French, and few other languages. The French even has books like Gulliver's Travels in French (including audio)

http://www.stcharleslibrary.org/youth_services/tumble.htm

It appears you have to have a library card and pin? Am I looking at the right thing?

It appears you have to have a library card and pin? Am I looking at the right thing?

It didn't when I first visited that site.

If you simply google Tumblebooks (for young kids) or TumbleReadables for novels, you'll find multiple libraries that offer it. I am not going to post any more links b/c I am suspecting that it was hits directly from here that lead to the other one requiring library login.

Our library (I didn't link our own ;)) does not require any login, and I found lots of others that are the same way, though all libraries do not appear to offer the Readables version along with the Tumblebooks.