Menu

History of US

Nature

Is there some place that I can buy a set of questions and answers for the History of US? I have the tests, but there aren’t many questions per chapter.

This year, we’re studying American History. My ds has some learning disabilities and seems to read fiction books slowly, so I bought the IG for core 3+4 (condensed American History) because there were several books that he could read. I bought it mainly for the literature component. I had a textbook and some video’s to supplement the history portion. Well, we were at a friend’s house and ds picked up one the History of US books and loved it!! I ended up buying the series for him, but now, I’m wondering if I should have bought core 100, mainly for the questions and answers for the History of US series. He wouldn’t be reading any of the literature, and I’ve already spent so much on curriculum that I don’t know if it’s really worth it to buy the IG.

Can someone who has used the core 100 IG tell me more about what it has for the History of Us or if someone knows where to get a reasonably priced set of the questions and answers?