Menu

MUS ordering question

mama27

I tried to place an order with MUS last week and I could not put my email address on the order and it did not go through.

So, I called the next day and placed it over the phone. I thought i would receive an email notice saying it had been shipped so i called again Friday but they told me I would not get a notice and that they wpould probably get it sent it out that day. I checked my bank account and the request was made but it hadn't been completed.

This am, the request is gone completly.

I'm going to call the bank when they open but now i'm wondering what the heck happened!

Guest ME-Mommy

Hmmm...I'll take a guess. (as I used to work in the banking industry)

MUS got an AUTHORIZATION for the $ amount of your order. Your bank will only "hold" the $ for a certain # of days. Usually the actual charge is processed before the "hold" drops off.

In this case, I'm guessing that the hold dropped off before the actual charge was processed.

I was able to place an order with MUS online last week. Have your ordered with them since the restructering?? If not, you may need to reregister. ;)

I would call MUS first. Ordering has been wacky lately. The last 2 orders I had to call in because the system wouldn't let me change my shipping address and I was afraid my stuff would go to the wrong place.

It still isn't fixed online, but my books got here. :)

They're definitely having system issues. The phone staff are very helpful!