Menu

If you go to the market

If you make dinner that isn't quite good so that you don't eat much of it, then you are still kind of hungry afterwards. The reason you fixed this dinner is because you really needed to go to the market but didn't make it. Suppose you add some stress, sadness, and touch of pms in the mix. What do you get when you go to the market *after* all of the above? A cart full of things that will make your dh laugh when you come home and he kindly puts it all away for you.

Not the best time to make healthy, smart choices. Perfect time for ds to come along and catch you unaware and tempted into buying junk. Yes I did, and I'm going to eat it too! Tonight! (well, not all of it, just some);)

I take it the soup was a bust! Too bad. I tried. :001_huh:

We had one of those junk food binges last weekend with multiple bags of thick cut organic type potato chips in different flavors. So good for you. Guess who brought them home? Yup, dh. What is it with these physics guys and their snacking binges ?;) I'll bet your dh snacks right along with you! My dh is such a healthy eater and then, whammo!

Hope you feel better soon.

Well, had I followed your instructions, it would have been good. I added in a couple of things and left too much water. Just not very tasty. I tried to ad-lib with what I had and didn't turn out so well.

I am the chip snacker here. I love my chips. I have been good lately, but bought some tonight. And not the baked versions either!

If you make dinner that isn't quite good so that you don't eat much of it, then you are still kind of hungry afterwards. The reason you fixed this dinner is because you really needed to go to the market but didn't make it. Suppose you add some stress, sadness, and touch of pms in the mix. What do you get when you go to the market *after* all of the above? A cart full of things that will make your dh laugh when you come home and he kindly puts it all away for you.

Not the best time to make healthy, smart choices. Perfect time for ds to come along and catch you unaware and tempted into buying junk. Yes I did, and I'm going to eat it too! Tonight! (well, not all of it, just some);)

How about this one, you feel so guilty about dragging the children out on errands today not once, but twice, after you promised that we would stay home all day, you tell them that they can have cupcakes for breakfast tomorrow morning. :tongue_smilie: I should mention that I will also partake of the cupcakes in the morning. So, my motive was not entirely selfless. :D