Menu

ds wants a high school ring.

Guest Virginia Dawn

Guest Virginia Dawn

We bought a custom made one for his sister. I would love to get him one but can I do it for $200 or less and not get something cheap looking? Money is more tight now than 4 years ago.

Any links or info would be appreciated.

Wal Mart has them. We could not get my son's at WalMart because they did offer the 4H emblem. But if they had we would have bought it there. As it is, going through a jeweler, we came in at about $200 but we did not go for the real gold. Not for a class ring, no way.

My second dd did not want one. I wish my current high schooler would want one. I think class rings are fun.

We've purchased two there now. You can get this ultra cheap metal that doesn't turn green! It lasts and looks like antiqued silver but then you have fewer styles to choose from (I think two or three). Our oldest got one for $87, the next graduate (this year!) for $57.

Blessings,

CB

We used them with my dd. They are very inexpensive and you can totally customize them. With Wal-mart, they wouldn't put the name of our school on it. These people will put the name of your school, year, and side embellishments of your choice plus the ring comes with a life-time guarantee. I plan on buying my son's ring from them. I'll try to post a link but if not just google Dunham rings and you should be able to find them.

http://www.dunham-mfg.com