Menu

Anyone use the MP3 cd for Apologia?

Gamom3

I have it and it is worth it to me. The reason I got it was because of a recommendation from a friend of mine. By listening, it helps them with the really large words they are unfamiliar with at this stage.

Lately he hasn't been using it as much but my next ds doesn't read as well so I will make him use this. For me, it was more than worth the money so they weren't asking me what each word was and how to pronounce it.

We had the text also, so he could reference it while doing the problems. He is very audio oriented and listened to it while walking the dog. He retained an amazing amount that way. (Definitely a learning style issue, I HAVE to read it to remember or use the info.)

However, I didn't get it for chemistry. I actually ordered it but it never came, and I didn't reorder. Chemistry has too much math that just has to be done with pencil and paper. We will probably get it again for physics, unless he does Giancoli.