Menu

Memory System Like Times Tales for Addition/Subtraction???

Momma2Many66

Hello,

Does anyone know of a memory (story) system similiar to Times Tales for Addition/Subtraction facts ?

My two children ages 9 & 7 just finished Times Tales for Multiplication and did fantastic, they loved it ! It was a perfect fit for them and helped them to memorize their Multiplication facts in less then 2 weeks.

I would love to find something similiar for their additon/subtraction facts because they really seem to do well with the story memory system.

Any suggestions for similiar programs would be so appreciated !!

Thanks in Advance !

http://www.citycreek.com/category-s/25.htm

Addition the Fun Way. We really like this. You really only need the book and maybe the workbook if you want. They also have a book called Times Tables the Fun Way, but I don't care for that one.

I was just going to suggest this too. My daughter did Times Tables the Fun Way. She really likes it (she has the DVD and likes to listen to the songs on the computer)

Did you see that the Times Tales website has a program called Two Plus Two Doesn't Equal 5? From the description, it sounds like it uses some neat memory tricks for addition and subtraction facts.

I'm trying to find the Two Plus Two Doesn't Equal 5 on the website but can't locate it. Can you tell me more about where you've seen it or could you possibly link me to it ?

Thanks so much !!