Menu

Recieved Campbell Biology today AND

I got my used copy of Campbell Biology 7th edition used today and I put the code in on the Campbell website to use their online information and I got a message that the code has expired.

Has anyone had this issue? Should I go buy a new copy? Have you used the text to the fullest WITHOUT the website? Or is the cd the same information as the website?

My dd used this text. She used the website to take quizzes at the end of each chapter and said that occasionally demonstrations were helpful to better understand concepts like cellular respiration, etc. I think you can buy online access from the company..but it's probably expensive...have heard others talking about this. We had a silmilar situation with a chemistry text last year and finally wound up not using the online component.

Wow, $30 looks great! Glad you had an easy fix and is wasn't expensive. I went through major hassle last year to try to buy access to Zumdahl's Chemistry and finally gave up after talking to the third 'area representative'. As I recall, the company was in transition or something. Best wishes on the biology.