Menu

Does anyone else here hate silly bands with an intense passion?

We have the cheap ones, although DD bought one pack of real ones (I'm not sure which are real anymore-they're everywhere) when she found the dragon/viking themed set at our local teacher's store.

Dragon/viking themed ones??? These are the real silly bands? I need to keep my eye out... DD would LOVE these. We are reading the How to Train Your Dragon series, she is obsessed with the movie, has soooo many dragons and vikings.... :D

I try to keep my intense passions for things worthy of my passion:lol:

:lol: I am really not so passionately hateful about silly bands. I totally agree with you. I'm just being silly today.

Oh I'm so sorry!!!! Seriously, I could have written your OP (about other stuff, though...like crafts in general) Right now, my girls are BEGGING me to iron their weird bead thingie, which means pulling out the ironing board, setting up the iron, etc... you'd think they were asking me to drive to the moon or something. I'm just in a bad mood.

PS PDG just read my post and is DYING of laughter!

Are you talking about perler beads? I actually love those. Okay, here's what we'll do: I'll send my girls to your house to play with silly bands, and you send your girls here to paint and do perler beads. :D

I'd rather step on silly bands than Legos any day!

Girl, that is the truth. Or barbie shoes. Whoa nellie!