Menu

Trail Guide to US too much for a 4th grader?

thundersweet

I want to maybe add this in our geography study this year. We'll be doing several different resources for geography, sort of a "collection" of books and puzzles. I think we'll use the Star Spangled State Book as well a couple days a week. Geography Matters will be at our homeschool convention tomorrow and she said they would be offering bundles there at good prices. I am thinking of picking up the US bundle to add to our studies. Can this be done lightly a couple days a week? Or is it more intense? Who knows, maybe I'll look at it and decide to do the whole program on it's own but at this point, I am thinking just a couple days a week.

My dd will be in 4th this fall. She has developed a huge love for geography. I am thinking we'll do something with geography every day. Just a little something daily since she loves it so much and I have tons of geography related books and puzzles to work through.

What do you think of the trail guides for a 9yo?

Thanks,

Sandy