Menu

RightStart ?

sbgrace

I'm using RightStart A and like it.

I've got one child who is doing great with all of it. Another is not typically developing and is not a math kid. He absolutely hates all games--not just RightStart but games generally.

So we're at Go to the Dump. He would rather (and happily) just drill the number cards that make 10 in flash card style. Playing Go to the Dump with him is an exercise in frustration at best. Is there any reason I can't just drill this child vs. games for stuff like this?

I'm using RightStart A and like it.

I've got one child who is doing great with all of it. Another is not typically developing and is not a math kid. He absolutely hates all games--not just RightStart but games generally.

So we're at Go to the Dump. He would rather (and happily) just drill the number cards that make 10 in flash card style. Playing Go to the Dump with him is an exercise in frustration at best. Is there any reason I can't just drill this child vs. games for stuff like this?

Go with what works. There are bigger and more important battles to be fought than this one. This one is an easy surrender.

Heather