Menu

Tossin' papers from last year!

Part of me is :party:, but the other part of me is :crying:.

All the writing they did, all the drawing/creating/coloring, all the practice, all the math pages... delegated to the recycling bucket. Yes, we still have a large portfolio with samples from throughout the year. It will have to be enough. I am keeping history notebooks, though. I'm not keeping a whole box of work from each year anymore. Just won't do it. But there was safety in that. Safety in stuff??? No. OOOOOhh No! That's the road to having WAY to much stuff!!!

Rearranging the book shelves today in the family room, which is where we have been doing the most learning. Hoping to make things both more functional and pretty at the same time. I've wanted to do this for a while - and TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

I'd have no problem tossing "math papers" and "practice" but anything particularly creative, creative writing, sweet pictures they made and so on, I'd never be able to toss! And if I felt I had to, I'd either scan it or take pictures of it first so I could at least store it digitally.

Good luck with your process lol.