Menu

Sale alert--Not Your Daughter's Jeans for $50 at 6pm.com

I know these are popular with some of us, and my Daily Deal Alert sent this through a little while ago. I imagine it's just select styles, but it looks like a lot of options.

http://www.6pm.com/search/null/filter/pricingTag/%226pm%22/productTypeFacet/%22Clothing%22/brandNameFacet/%22Not+Your+Daughters+Jeans%22/sort/productPopularity/asc

If you're an ebates member, make sure you go through there to get 3.5% in ebates. I didn't see any coupon codes though.

HTH someone!

I know these are popular with some of us, and my Daily Deal Alert sent this through a little while ago. I imagine it's just select styles, but it looks like a lot of options.

http://www.6pm.com/search/null/filter/pricingTag/%226pm%22/productTypeFacet/%22Clothing%22/brandNameFacet/%22Not+Your+Daughters+Jeans%22/sort/productPopularity/asc

If you're an ebates member, make sure you go through there to get 3.5% in ebates. I didn't see any coupon codes though.

HTH someone!

Thanks for posting that. I've tried them on before and love the way they fit- except they're always about 8 inches too long! Are all the NYDJ styles like that, or does anyone know if any of these run shorter? Thanks.

Thanks for posting that. I've tried them on before and love the way they fit- except they're always about 8 inches too long! Are all the NYDJ styles like that, or does anyone know if any of these run shorter? Thanks.

The only pair I have is pretty long (I have to wear heels). I do like how they fit, though! :)

I hear you. I'm actually 5'6" but I'm plus-sized and I have short legs, so finding jeans to fit is torturous.

I don't actually wear NYDJ, but there are at least a few petite styles listed on there, depending on your size. Would that help you?