Menu

Jr. High US History via TPS w/ Mr Crosby....

Any experience with him or the history classes at TPS?

Thank you in advance!

It's looking like my dd's Thursday will include Logic, US History & World Geo w/ Brenda Runkle.

I'm listening to the sample class of Jr. High US History and it appears that Mr. Crosby adds ample discussion of current events to the class. This particular session is dealing with the industrial revolution & monopolies and how it affects business, government and corporations today. Fascinating.

• 1 year later...
I'm also interested in this class. I realize this is an old thread but wanted to ask for your feedback if your student took this course?

Dd loved every moment -- as with all her TPS classes. Mr. Crosby lectures and the students take notes and are tested from their notes and readings. He assigned a few projects. Dd learned a ton from that class last year.

Dd loved every moment -- as with all her TPS classes. Mr. Crosby lectures and the students take notes and are tested from their notes and readings. He assigned a few projects. Dd learned a ton from that class last year.

Thanks Beth! I'm going to PM you with a few more questions.