Menu

Kingfisher Illustrated History of the World w/TOG?

HSMom2One

I'm sure this is doable on my own, but thought I'd ask...I'm wondering if there is an existing list somewhere for using Kingfisher with TOG YR2, D level?

Wouldn't that be nice if I could just find a list, print it out and add it to my lesson plans?

Blessings,

Lucinda

I'm sure this is doable on my own, but thought I'd ask...I'm wondering if there is an existing list somewhere for using Kingfisher with TOG YR2, D level?

Wouldn't that be nice if I could just find a list, print it out and add it to my lesson plans?

Blessings,

Lucinda

I started to schedule year 1 and got frustrated because Kingfisher really is more chronological. I hope year 2 is easier!

Heather

I have not done this with Kingfisher, but I have done it with another chronological history spine (The Story of Canada, because that's where we are.) All I did was photocopy the topical index (or chronological date page) and slap that puppy in my daily planner. As I planned out my upcoming week I'd scan that photocopy to see if something could be plugged in. If so, then I circled it. It wasn't a bullet-proof strategy LOL, but it worked fine for my fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants personality. :D

I have not done this with Kingfisher, but I have done it with another chronological history spine (The Story of Canada, because that's where we are.) All I did was photocopy the topical index (or chronological date page) and slap that puppy in my daily planner. As I planned out my upcoming week I'd scan that photocopy to see if something could be plugged in. If so, then I circled it. It wasn't a bullet-proof strategy LOL, but it worked fine for my fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants personality. :D

Not a bad idea really! Unless there is a list out there somewhere, I will give this a try.

Thanks specialmama. :)

Blessings,

Lucinda