Menu

How to change my user name....

Guest KaciMI

Hi Kaci,

I've wondered the same thing and haven't been able to find any way to do it. I'm guessing it's not possible without closing your account and starting an entire new one - and I don't even know if THAT is possible. But, I'll be watching this thread with interest! :bigear:

Quote from the "Board Rules/FAQ" along the bar at the top of the page:

Choose your Username Carefully

If we respond to username change requests, we do so at a snail's pace. Don't be surprised if it takes more than 6 months, if at all. We strongly suggest you do not include your location or the number of children you have in your username as those things tend to change.

You will need to contact the moderators and request it. It happens rarely and for very specific or important reasons.

Thank you!

Quote from the "Board Rules/FAQ" along the bar at the top of the page:

Choose your Username Carefully

If we respond to username change requests, we do so at a snail's pace. Don't be surprised if it takes more than 6 months, if at all. We strongly suggest you do not include your location or the number of children you have in your username as those things tend to change.

You will need to contact the moderators and request it. It happens rarely and for very specific or important reasons.