Menu

South Carolina parents

I use Grace Homeschool Association out of Florence. When I started, it was the one my cousin used, so I really don't have a great why! They have been very helpful, though. A couple of my children have been in and out of ps and Grace has really helped me with attendance and explaining things to the ps.

They only require the names and grades for your dc and then you check 180 days of school on a single sheet for your entire family. I think they have other services, but I haven't used them. Also, I don't live near Florence. You may choose any group in the state.

Thank you both; I had heard of Grace but couldn't remember the Palmetto one so I will check that one out again. I have to say Grace site is a little confusing to me... or maybe I should try to look at it when there aren't children around. That tends to affect my ability to focus. lol

Any other good recommendations? :D

I use The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association. (http://www.tschaa.com) I needed something at the end of the year that was cheap and affordable. I'm trying again for one more year to see how it goes, just to give them the right amount of trial time. It's $10 for the entire family, and just 2 simple forms to fill out, 1 at the beginning, and 1 at the end of the year.

Good luck finding one that you like. :)

• 8 months later...

Just a heads-up about tschaa. I joined them on February 25th, 2011. Their website says that I would have my membership in hand in 7-10 business days. After receiving nothing, I contacted them. I have yet to receive ANY membership acceptance or IDs. I emailed (twice), contacted them via their website (twice), and phoned (3 times). No response. Today is March 21, 2011. I understand that things happen in life, etc, but this is NO way to run a business.

DO NOT JOIN TSCHAA!!! The website to avoid is: http://www.tschaa.com

I am telling anyone who will listen. I am reporting them to the BBB and filing a complaint.