Menu

Need simple history course

thowell

We are doing Konos this year and while I have been doing my lesson plans I am noticing that there is a lot more Science than History. I am looking for something simple that the kiddos could do on their own during the morning time of school. I plan to do things like math, grammar, spelling, etc. in the morning and then do our Konos in the afternoon. So what would you say is a good (maybe) workbook history curriculum? We covered the beginning of American history through the Rev. War this year so I would like to maybe start after that or back up to World History and start all over from the beginning.

but I think that it could be done that way.

You could have the children read the chapters and write summaries of them, or perhaps even listen to the audio CD and then summarize it. The youngest could do the coloring pages in the AG. Then you could have one extra book on each topic for the olders to read to the group. Give the test at the end of the week.