Menu

Has anyone heard Jeannie Fulbright speak?

I just printed off my MHEA registration form and was wondering the same thing since I just noticed that I could save $30 by just paying $10 per adult to shop in the exhibit hall rather than paying the conference fee. She would be the only speaker I'd be interested in, too. I wonder if they provide CDs of the speakers?

I saw here speak at the Cinncinati Homeschool Convention. I enjoyed what she had to share but she didn't speak very loud...even with the mic so it was a strain. Personally, if you have an option to by the CD's that is what I would do....at least you can turn the volume up and pause and play when you need to.

JMHO,

Alison

to MHEA to ask about whether or not speakers will be recorded. I'm thinking probably not, as our conference is not quite as sophisticated as others. :001_smile: I'll post if I get a response.

BTW--Tutor, we'll have to arrange a meeting so I can post that I've met someone from WTM! :D Of course, that is not the only reason I'd love to meet you IRL finally. Hope to see you there!

I heard her speak on two different topics last year at FPEA. One was on notebooking and one was on Charlotte Mason.

I thought both talks were great. I had not done a whole lot of research into Charlotte Mason, so I learned alot from that talk and picked up ideas that I could use. The notebooking talk was surprisingly interesting as well. It was a good balance of not just how to do it - but WHY to do it. The why part is what I thought was valuable.

I enjoyed her very much.

to MHEA to ask about whether or not speakers will be recorded. I'm thinking probably not, as our conference is not quite as sophisticated as others. :001_smile: I'll post if I get a response.

BTW--Tutor, we'll have to arrange a meeting so I can post that I've met someone from WTM! :D Of course, that is not the only reason I'd love to meet you IRL finally. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for sending the email. I'm looking forward to hearing their response.

We will definitely try to get together at some point during the conference. It is looking like we will be there Sat. for the exhibit hall only (1-5pm). Can't wait to meet you in person! :D