Menu

Geography on Unitedstreaming-My WOW find!

2cents

I've had Unitedstreaming for years and I keep finding cool stuff! We're doing a big geography unit this summer so I've been looking for cool games on the computer to add in. I found the iknowthat.com and was drooling over all their geo games but was not going to buy a subscription ($85). Then I wandered over to Unitedstreaming to check out their geo videos and noticed they had some games in the index. I go over there and find the iknowthat games!!! I'm in heaven! If you do a search in Unitedstreaming on 'iknowthat' you will get lots of really great quiz/skill builder games.

Cool! I can't seem to find them, though :( Where exactly did you see them?

In a search, just type iknowthat. You should see what looks like maps come up with the title 'skillbuilder'. These are the games. If you look over to the left under 'media type' it will say (77) skillbuilders. This is what you want. Click on one and the game will come up. NOTE: when the game is over you will get a screen that has a list of all the games and you can click on those instead of going back to the US choice list. Hope this helps! If you can't get them then I'm wondering if it is a regional thing or if having Plus subscription is a factor. Hopefully it will work for you because we played on it this morning and it was fun!