Menu

Any Lesson Plans/Schedules for Middle Ages

Guest Alte Veste Academy
I would like to use SOTW 2 - Middle Ages next year for my 2nd and 5th grader but I function better as a box checker - are there any programs out there - or schedules/plans (free or not) that covers the Middle Ages for this age/stage/time period?

Paige from Elemental Science (and these boards) has free plans for SOTW 1-3 available for download on her blog. They are wonderful.

In the not free department, there is History Odyssey.

Paige from Elemental Science (and these boards) has free plans for SOTW 1-3 available for download on her blog. They are wonderful.

I did not enjoy History Odyssey level 1. Level 2 is okay, you can do an archive search here and read more about it than you possibly have time to read...:D.

Paige's plans are free and complete and **fab.u.lous**!!! Highly recommended! You'd probably want to add in some outlining and maybe some extra writing assignments and KFH for your 5th grader but Paige's plans would give you a great starting place.

Wow! These are awesome - thanks for sharing! I LOVE it when someone puts together a great plan and then is generous enough to share it so others can benefit as well. I wish I was gifted enough in the planning department to bless others:001_smile:

Guest Alte Veste Academy
The one link looks awesome but I can't see the guide-bummer! This is exactly what I'm looking for - someone that has gone before me and is way better at making schedules and lessons!

This is the direct link to the download. This is Paige's blog and the lesson plans are under "free stuff." Just scroll down and you'll see the link.