Menu

How do you use Biblioplan with MOH

Eln

I'm planning on using Biblioplan Ancients for next school year and would love to use MOH with it. My concern is with how fast it moves on the schedule! Some weeks have 4 - 5 lessons compared with 2-3 of STOW and it moves into MOH 2 by the end of Ancients. Has anyone done this before and not been overwhelmed with too much reading. Thanks! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:001_smile:

We did use Biblioplan, the first two books, along with MOH 1&2. And truthfully, we were overwhelmed with too much reading - and not just too much, but much was redundant. It would have been better had I been able to preread and then weave together the most relevant info from each book, but I just didn't have the time for that. I did try to skim through, though, and that helped me choose which readings I really wanted to add, and which I could skip.

Blessings,

Aimee

mom to 6 great kids ages 7-19, schooling grades 1, 3 and 6

I used Biblioplan Ancients for awhile and ended up dropping it. I tried to do too much. I was trying to read from The Story of the World AND The Mystery of History. It was way too much. I would either do The Story of the World with the Bible readings or just do The Mystery of History if I had it to do over again. Personally, I would have been happy just doing SOTW with the Bible rather than doing The Mystery of History. I can't remember exactly how it is all set up, but I think if you do The Mystery of History you can skip some of the Bible readings. It does become redundant. I did like BP. I just was doing too much of it.