Menu

Do you listen to podcasts?

I enjoy listening to podcasts while I'm going to sleep at night. I have a very short list and am interested in hearing what others may be listening to. I'm interested in all topics, but especially like topics about parenting, homeschooling, and thought provoking programs about current events, but I am open to suggestions on any topics that you find interesting.

I currently listen to manic mommies, various npr programs, homeschool.com radio. It's a short list and I would love to discover more!

I love listening to podcasts!

My favorites are Car Talk (just to hear these guys laugh makes me crack up); Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me;

Things You Missed in History Class; and Stuff You Should Know are the ones I regularly listen to.

I haven't heard of any homeschooling ones - what are the ones on homeschool.com radio like?

I haven't tried the podcasts myself, but I'm very interested in hearing about the homeschooling ones.

My husband likes to listen to some of the talk radio podcasts before going to sleep. He speeds them way up to get throught them in a hurry. It's pretty funny listening to some of these guys talking like Alvin and the Chipmunks.:001_smile: