Menu

What supplies do you use most?

I haven't read all your replies, so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but one inexpensive supply that I love is *erasable* red pencils. I use them to lightly underline mistakes in my daughter's work. Then when she corrects it, I can erase the red mark so that the paper looks clean and flawless, not marred by lots of red pen marks. She likes making sure her paper has no red on it. :)

In addition to the many fine replies here...

Scrapbooking-type adhesives for lapbooking, pretty little binder clips that make such a beautiful clinking sound when one is filling up the bulk plastic containers at Staples, and PAGE PROTECTORS. I can't stand trying to turn three hole punched paper in binders. I just can't.

The pencil paucity is simply ridiculous. I usually picture a 20 lb Pencil Rat, dragging our pencils off under the floorboards (along with the 100's of ponytail elastics). So a few thousand pencils may get you through the Christmas holidays. Maybe. ;)

The pencil paucity is simply ridiculous. I usually picture a 20 lb Pencil Rat, dragging our pencils off under the floorboards (along with the 100's of ponytail elastics). So a few thousand pencils may get you through the Christmas holidays. Maybe. ;)

:lol: :lol::lol: oh too funny!!

So excited to go supply shopping.. But im trying to hold off until back to school sales! I did purchase a cool vintage metal filing cabinet at a yard sale for $3.00 Its bright blue, but Im going to flip it with a coat of paint! :D