Menu

So if you're using Math Mammoth...

stephanie

I'm thinking about ordering MM for the kids, but our computer/printer has been giving me a lot of trouble lately. I'm wondering if somewhere like Kinko's would download it for me and bind them? Does anyone have any idea who might be able to do that and if it's very costly?

I was wondering the same thing. :) You can buy MM on cd-rom, which would allow you to take it to a print shop. I've used Kinkos many times for my business. Black and white is reasonable. Color is ridiculous. There is a

feature called something like File and Print. You install their program on your computer and select it as your printer for anything you want them to print. You can choose paper colors, binding options, double-sided, etc. and get the cost before you shell out any money. You can also select a pick-up time so you know when it will be ready.

I send my MM books to Staples all the time. I just send them the pdf file, pick black and white double sided and a binding. I really can't remember how much it cost, but it was reasonable and way better than doing it myself!

We don't have a Staples, but do you think Office Depot would be about the same? We also have a school supply store that does printing as well so I'm wondering if they may do it? I'll have to check. But I'd much rather have someone else do it for me if it's reasonable. I have three dc who will be using it so I think pdf would be more affordable.

i've done other things at Office Depot. No problems ever and there are great copons to be found. Don't forget to sign up for their rewards program to get store credit back for purchases you make!

Jesi

NIce! Thanks for letting me know that! I rarely use Office Depot, but with rewards I may start doing that!