Menu

Physics for second and fourth grader

A friend of mine's second grade daughter is really bored with the limited science instruction she receives in school. Math is her favorite subject.

He asked me whether there are any materials he could use with her and her 4th grade brother to introduce them to physics, with a certain amount of math. He's looking for something experimental.

I don't know anything about physics for elementary-age children, since mine are still so young.

Do you have any suggestions for secular resources of this kind?

A friend of mine's second grade daughter is really bored with the limited science instruction she receives in school. Math is her favorite subject.

He asked me whether there are any materials he could use with her and her 4th grade brother to introduce them to physics, with a certain amount of math. He's looking for something experimental.

I don't know anything about physics for elementary-age children, since mine are still so young.

Do you have any suggestions for secular resources of this kind?

Skueppers, you might want to ask this question on the accelerated board as well.