Menu

more Omnibus ?'s What do you purchase?

This may sound like a no brainer, but I cant figure it out. Veritas Press has Omnibus 1, Omnibus 1 first semester, Omnibus 1 second semester. Does one need to purchase all three books or just the Omnibus 1? Each book is $100, so if I could get by with just the Omnbus 1 it would be better for my budget. I can usuall find books at the library, so I would not purchase all the reading selections. I am seriously considering Omnibus.

I called a couple weeks ago and chatted with the Veritas folks. You need the Omnibus book, the history reading, and all the reading selections. My library did not have a single book needed for Omnibus 1,2, or 4. I thought about starting with Omnibus 3 because that would match up to our place in our history cycle better. But, honestly, I think it will be too much reading for my non-literature loving dc. Also, I am concerned about the expense of the other years with minimal library support.