Menu

Sono and Gregg Harris (Parents of The Rebelution Twins)

http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2010/05/happy-mothers-day-mom/

So, I couldn't find threads talking about the Harris'. They've been Homeschool Conference Speakers for ages, and now have had sad news about their Mom. For the Homeschooling community, and most of all for the children and other family members involved.... it's very sad! (cancer)

So, for those of you who pray, I'm asking for prayers for the Harris family!!

Thanks for the info. I will be praying for their family. What a blessing they have been!

A relative was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon Cancer. She went ahead with traditional treatment and amazingly, it is gone! The doctors said maybe they labeled it wrong. We say maybe God did a miracle and healed her.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning I started reading Do Hard Things with my youngest. Just now, I opened my e-mail and found this information regarding Sono Harris. Even though our family has a secular approach, I appreciate the message Alex and Brett Harris have to share. While reading the book the first time with my older teens and researching background information on their family, I developed considerable respect for their parents and what they have accomplished as a homeschoolers.

I missed this thread on its first go round but my heart and best wishes go out to Sono Harris and her family.