Menu

singapore earlybird k question

iona

I was excited to get my earlybird A book to try out, but was not sure I got the correct one. This one says "standards" on the front, and it refers to activity guides, extra books and a teachers manual. Did I order the classroom version, or do homeschoolers just use it without all of the extras?

Thanks

I have the standards. It is a classroom version, there isn't a homeschool version. They did make a separate teachers guide for homeschoolers called the Homeschool Instructors Guide, but these are for Primary levels, not Earlybird.

I am using the Textbook and the Activity Book for Earlybird and that is it. I did not get the extra story books or the teachers manual. The teachers manual would be useless for you and $$. The stories may be interesting, but they are certainly not necessary.

I have the standards. It is a classroom version, there isn't a homeschool version.

I didn't realize that the Standards version was not meant for homeschoolers. I know it lines up with CA standards, though. Interesting!