Menu

Cycle question... (female content, but not TMI stuff)

Does anyone have a surge of energy when you are done with your cycle? So far, I have done the following:

got up extra early, returned a movie to Blockbuster, took our car to the shop for maintenance, stopped back at to visit PDG's former teacher to say goodbye before we move, went home, did a really decent day of school, went back out for lunch, came home, ate lunch outside, watched the girls ride bikes and play with the little 1 yo neighbor boy, did a major prune on a horribly poky Catsclaw Acacia (I absolutely HATE this tree), came back inside, watched Swiss Family Robinson with the girls while they cooled off from the bike riding in 85 degrees, taught PDG how to vacuum, changed the drive belt on the vacuum after a ballet leotard got stuck in the vacuum while PDG was vacuuming her room (how could one NOT miss a leotard while vacuuming? :confused:) and broke the drive belt, finished vacuuming the whole house, taught LLL how to mop the whole house (and patiently watched while she did her job), and am now feeling like I want to cook a semi-gourmet dinner.

On a normal day, I do school, routine chores (dishes, etc) and one major other chore...but not all of this! This seems to happen about once a month. I know I'll be tired tonight, but GOOD GRIEF! I wish I had this energy EVERY DAY! :lol:

Oh! You mean "The Manic Phase"? Yes! But mine is the 2 days prior to. This month I painted and completely redecorated my kitchen, dining room and guest bathroom. Oh, and I have about 3 weeks worth of home made breads in the freezer. All in just two days. Next month I'm changing out my kitchen counters, installing a new toilet and painting my laundry room. :D

Next month I'm changing out my kitchen counters, installing a new toilet and painting my laundry room. :D

That's brilliant!! Planning major projects for "that time of the month"! Something I'll need to seriously consider (I would get SO much more done if I have a plan ready to channel all that energy into)...!! :D