Menu

A little Funny

Guest mrsjamiesouth

Guest mrsjamiesouth

Tonight my son (5) got soap in his eye messing around in the tub. We rinsed it and I gave him hugs, but after 20 minutes he would scream out that it hurt out of the blue. I know that it stings, but the baby is asleep and nobody needs to scream like that unless they are dying. :glare:

After putting him to bed I told my dh, not in front of the kids, I just wish they would all shut up.

I have been cranky the last few days.

Well, he replies to me, "you know I am off tomorrow you should go take whatever time you need to yourself. And hopefully come back with a better attitude."

Is this all it takes to get a day off! :lol:

My dh is out of town with work all week. Saturday I got "the day off" to prepare myself mentally for the upcoming week. What wonderful hubbies we have. I spent it at the bookstore sipping coffee, and strolling through the grocery store with no one bothering me or nagging. I actually was able to look at labels and go from a list without being distracted and in a hurry. Ahhh - the little things.

Have a great day off!