Menu

Land of the Lost - my DD6 is in LOVE with this show!

We found the entire 70's Saturday morning cartoon series Land of the Lost at the library this week. I have to admit that she has watched a teeensy beeet too much TV since we got it. She absolutely LOVES this show -- which cracks me up, considering the week prior to this, she completely engrossed in mermaids, fairies and horses.

She laughs at the Sleestaks (which scared me to DEATH when I was a kid) and walks around kind of crouched over with slowly moving her arms hissing like those freaky green guys.

Have your kids loved or hated other shows from your childhood that you have introduced them to?

Sleestaks (which scared me to DEATH when I was a kid) :lol: Me too!!

Have your kids loved or hated other shows from your childhood that you have introduced them to?

DD loves Gilligan's Island & DS loves Scooby-Doo, the new version and the originals.

Funny, I just posted something on my Facebook status today about how I enjoyed that my kids like the same TV shows I did as a kid.

A few weeks ago DD watched some episodes of the Super Mario show. This week she's watching Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. She loves loves loves Scooby Doo. I'm thinking of looking for the following shows for her: Inspector Gadget, Gummy Bears, Tale Spin, and Duck Tales.