Menu

Thread questions??

Hello!

I am wondering if I can somehow mark/tag threads that I am watching &/or responding/posting? That way I don't have to go searching for them each time I log on to the site. Also, I'd appreciate any other hints for ease of use.

It says by my name: just visiting - do I have to do something to join? Somewhere does it explain what the labels mean?

Thanks,

Serena

Hello!
Hello, and welcome!
I am wondering if I can somehow mark/tag threads that I am watching &/or responding/posting? That way I don't have to go searching for them each time I log on to the site. Also, I'd appreciate any other hints for ease of use.
Removed bad advice. Please see Mrs Mungo's suggestion below.

Please note that you CAN see threads you have posted in by clicking on your alias, clicking the "statistics" tab and then asking for all of your posts to be listed.

It says by my name: just visiting - do I have to do something to join? Somewhere does it explain what the labels mean?
The labels are based on how many posts you have made. You can kind of figure out how this works by looking at people's labels and how many posts they have made. When you make your next (tenth) post, you will be a "Hive Mind Larvae" (yes, feminine plural). Edited by RegGuheert

Hello!

Thanks,

Serena

You can subscribe to threads under thread tools or by checking the box when you reply and then access them from your profile.

The titles under names are an indicator of how many posts one has.

:confused: I must be missing something here. How would clicking the statistics tab be mistaken for mislabeling threads and/or snark?
You are. Mrs Mungo commented on a different recommendation that I had made (related to tags), but accidentally quoted a portion of my post that was not related. I have since removed the poor recommendation that I made. Perhaps Mrs Mungo can edit her post to be clear.

No, you quoted the wrong bit of text. It was like that before I edited my text. No big deal, except we may have totally confused our newcomer! :001_smile:

Huh, that's weird. That's what happens when I have 3 children dancing around me insisting I listen to the most recent additional to their ipod, demonstrating how to raise one's eyebrows like Spock and so forth. :tongue_smilie: