Menu

Questions about FLVS for non-Florida residents

Hello everyone!

I am looking for Spanish III options for my rising junior, and I saw that

FLVS will be offering Spanish 3 this fall. Since we live in CA, obviously the class would not be free for us, but I can't find any info about how much it would cost. Also, if anyone has info about how FLVS courses operate, could you please share it with me? Thank you so much!

Blessings,

April

Hello everyone!

I am looking for Spanish III options for my rising junior, and I saw that

FLVS will be offering Spanish 3 this fall. Since we live in CA, obviously the class would not be free for us, but I can't find any info about how much it would cost. Also, if anyone has info about how FLVS courses operate, could you please share it with me? Thank you so much!

Blessings,

April

My daughter is enrolled in Spanish 1 at FLVS. I can tell you what our experience has been.

After completing the online lessons for each module, there is both an online exam and an oral exam conducted over the phone. When the student is ready for the phone call exam, he/she can schedule it on the instructor's webpage.

In addition to the oral exam phone call, there is a monthly phone call from the instructor to the parent and student to discuss the student's progress in the course.

We also had to have access to a microphone to turn in voice exercises via the computer.

This is our first class with FLVS, and, so far, we have been satisfied with the course and the instructor.

My daughters are just completing MS Spanish I and they have learned so much! The class is great and they are reading passages and doing oral telephone calls with their instructor who has them speaking Spanish. I completely recommend FLVS Spanish. :)