Menu

What to do after WWE and FLL?

3and3

I am trying to figure out where to go after I have finished with these programs. Is SWB making a middle grade LA books also? I love the fact that all the work is done for me. Time is not easy to come by right now. I have been reading WTM and reading posts but I really need something that is pick up and go. Any suggestions?

Thanks

SWB is planning to write middle and high school writing programs that would follow WWE but will not continue the FLL series. I use IEW for writing after WWE and Analytical grammar after FLL 4. My dc completed FLL 4 in 5th grade so they were able to go directly into AG in 6th. If FLL 4 is completed in 4th grade I would recommend doing Junior Analytical Grammar in 5th and wait to do AG in 6th-8th. I love AG. It is pick up and go. I go over the new lesson with them, do a few sentences together, and the rest of the week they work independantly.

I am trying to figure out where to go after I have finished with these programs. Is SWB making a middle grade LA books also? I love the fact that all the work is done for me. Time is not easy to come by right now. I have been reading WTM and reading posts but I really need something that is pick up and go. Any suggestions?

Thanks

...and then R&S-6 (the two programs spread out over ~3 years).

I believe SWB is currrently working on the next level(s) of the writing program that will follow WWE-4. Maybe it'll be called Writing With Skill?

HTH!