Menu

is the TOG website down? anyone know where to find a list of resources

Kelly in IL

I've been trying to get onto the TOG website for the past couple of days to check on the list of books needed for year 2 and 3. I haven't been able to get it to download despite numerous attempts. Does anyone know if it is down, and if so, is there anywhere else to get a list of all the books needed? Thanks!:D

I've been trying to get onto the TOG website for the past couple of days to check on the list of books needed for year 2 and 3. I haven't been able to get it to download despite numerous attempts. Does anyone know if it is down, and if so, is there anywhere else to get a list of all the books needed? Thanks!:D

:lurk5:

I'm trying to find that information as well and the site seems to be up but I can't find what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone will have a link. :D

The same thing has been happening to me. When I go to resources (click store, look on the bottom lefthand side of the screen) and sign in, my computer just thinks and thinks. I finally just did a search at BookShelfCentral for the levels I needed. I am not sure how complete it is, but it's a start!