Menu

Can CLE math fact cards be easily shared??

diaperjoys

Or should I get a set for each child? My 1st and 2nd graders will be using CLE next year. We already have a set of generic flash cards, but it sounds like it will be worth it to use the CLE set, because of the way it is keyed to the lessons. Should I get two sets for two kids? Or can they share without too much trouble??

I'm buying an extra set. They are labeled on the back with letters. One set of letters are black for first grade and the other set of letters are red for 2nd grade. You start putting the cards in daily sections according the the letters on the back. It would be very difficult to keep them separated by grade.

Something else that would make it very difficult:

Example: The first grade "H" cards my be a,b,c or d cards for 2nd grade. In other words, the "H" cards are not the "H" cards for 2nd grade. Does that make sense? Let me try again!!!:DThere are 7 1st grade "H" cards. These same 7 cards are labeled in sets A-F for 2nd grade.

You need 2 set.:leaving:

We've completed all of first grade and almost all of second. You really can't keep them organized for first and second at the same time. I

f money is an issue, I'd get the cle set for 1st grade and use a generic set for 2nd grade. You can always write down which facts go in which chunk (A,B,C) for second grade and write those letters on your generic set. The letters for second grade are listed on the opposite side of the first grade set. Does that make sense???