Menu

Looking for a bible curriculum that includes crafts

delaney

My girls are very crafty and I wanted to get something that takes us from beginning on that incorporates crafts and such. I looked at homeschooling in the woods but there are just crafts and no lessons. Any ideas? thanks in advance

Take a look at Veritas Press Bible. They go chronologically through the Bible with the option of using the Bible or a children's Bible. They include crafts and hands-on projects as well as worksheets which can be done orally or written. There is also a Bible song to memorize the timeline of Biblical history.

My girls are very crafty and I wanted to get something that takes us from beginning on that incorporates crafts and such. I looked at homeschooling in the woods but there are just crafts and no lessons. Any ideas? thanks in advance

I would have thought the lapbooks would have included lessons. They look quite involved. I dont know what age you are looking for. Handle on the Arts has a cute crafty bible add of to go with SL Bible but its for preK or K.