Menu

Maybe we just have...

Maybe we just have such magnetic personalities that we draw vehicles into our yard :lol:

So I vented about the situation across the street. Then the tow truck that picked up our old van got stuck, tearing up the yard beside the driveway. And NOW the neighbors on the other side of the circle have fallen into our yard (we live on the corner part of a large col-de-sac so basically, they somehow missed the bottle neck part of the road).

I feel sorry for them and I'm glad to have the van gone. But now I will have FOUR sets of DEEP tire marks in my yard!

Maybe we just have such magnetic personalities that we draw vehicles into our yard :lol:

So I vented about the situation across the street. Then the tow truck that picked up our old van got stuck, tearing up the yard beside the driveway. And NOW the neighbors on the other side of the circle have fallen into our yard (we live on the corner part of a large col-de-sac so basically, they somehow missed the bottle neck part of the road).

I feel sorry for them and I'm glad to have the van gone. But now I will have FOUR sets of DEEP tire marks in my yard!

Consider it tilled and plant flowers?